Saturday, February 5, 2011

Poetry - Violet Skies Through Violet Eyes

Hello, 
I "wrote" this today in tribute to my favourite colour...
Royal Purple... most call this colour violet...
&
To send my LOVE to those that not only appreciate the colour violet, but also the moon.
This is NOT my "Ode to the Moon"...
that my darlings, will come soon.
Violet Skies Through Violet Eyes

Violet were the skies that day
Encouraging me to come out and play,
Fading in and out of dark and light,
Straight through the day and into the night,
Clouds engulfing tinges of blue,
Like the skies that I once knew.

Where are you moon,
Hoping I will see you soon.
For there you shall remain,
Until the time has come again.
Waiting for the sun to say good night,
So you may shine your glorious light.
To stop hiding among the violet skies,
And help us to open our eyes,
To the truths, and NOT the lies.
[111010840AMishC.E.S.]
(~*~)
So here's to LOVE LOVE LOVE... & Spreading it like honey!!!
Wild Wicked Wishes!!!
Mortisha Manson/ C.E.S. (*@^@*)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment